BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I HATE IT!!!!

I have a sister,same age as mine....she's not my actual sister,my mother used to feed her by my mother's milk..in islam,it means that,she is my sister..between she and me,like two diffrent world...she's got a brain of geniuses in study,me,i just have a brain of geniuses to explore world...my mother,my aunts even my grandfather look up to her...they always compare me with her...they put hatred in me towards her...i know!!!i'm not as good as her...best spm results,get the best university,study in pure science!!!! i hate it!! i can't bear it anymore...my late grandmother always be there with me...now she's gone...i know,i'm made a mistake...but why you all keep remind of it?!!! I hate it so much,i hate it when they compare me with her....she's not my sister anymore.....they make fun of me......why?....

0 comments: